Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My Idol Pele

My idol and who I would love to have a piece of his skill and magic is Edson Arantes do Nascimento,
known as Pelé, And he is a retired Brazilian professional footballer who played as a forward like me. He is widely regarded to be the greatest player of all time. He was voted World Player of the Century. And Time named him in their list of 100 most influential people of the 20th century. He received the FIFA Ballon d'Or Prix d'Honneur in recognition of his career and achievements as a global icon of football. Pelé is the most successful league goal scorer in the world, with 541 league goals. In total Pelé scored 1281 goals in 1363 games, including unofficial friendlies and tour games,  I would dream to achieve half of that. During his playing days, Pelé was for a period the best-paid athlete in the world. In Brazil, he is hailed as a national hero for his accomplishments in football and for his vocal support of policies to improve the social conditions because back then a lot of people in brazil were poor. I would dream just to begin the same room as him, I dream to be just like him. he was a genius on the field and a hero off the field and I hope to do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment