Wednesday, November 4, 2015

School

Nobody likes school is something that is mandatory and most kids are forced to go. As a student athlete life is a lot harder from personal experience. I go throughout my day listening to boring topics that I don't find myself using ever in my life time. But I have to do the work and actually listen or else I won't play for my schools team. Playing a sport for your school maybe one of the best experiences and worst if you don't manage your time right. I barley have anytime for home work so any little spare time I get I need to utilize it.  The teachers don't base their schedules around when I get out of practice or if I'm tire after a game. Being a student athlete is one of the toughest things to manage some people can't manage and quit, People break down from stress and some people just give up on school. For me personally I play for a club outside of school so I get home around 10:30pm and by the time I eat I go to bed from exhaustion. I still get what I have to get done but its stressful being so busy and everyone is expecting something from you on and of the field. My life is hectic but its what I do to play the game I love and to graduate on to bigger and better things.


No comments:

Post a Comment